We are an Arkansas Better Beginnings facility – go to www.arbetterbeginnings.com to find out more about our accreditation!
We will have pre-enrollment for all Parishioners and existing families February of 2021. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Your child must turn 3 by August 1st or 4 by August 1st and be toilet trained to qualify for the upcoming school year.
- Registration Papers
Please email the Director, Cathy, for more information on enrollment and to receive registration papers. Preschool@ststephenbentonville.com
- Lead teachers:
- Robin: (3-year old) Preschool / Caterpillar Class
- Susan and Jackie: (4-year old) Pre K classes (2 classes)
- Assistant teachers:
- Student : Teacher ratio
- 2 teachers to 12 children in all classes.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30-12:30
- Extended day offered for Pre K students.
- From October until April, we offer extended day on Wednesdays. Students bring a lunch and extend their day until 2:00 (additional tuition applies).
- St. Stephen Preschool follows the Bentonville Public Schools calendar with a few exceptions! Contact the Director for the current school year calendar.
- Tuition rates for the 2021-2022 school year are $2,500 for the year and a one time $125 registration fee for new families.
- Teacher Profiles
- All of our lead teachers at St Stephen’s preschool either hold degrees in or have fifteen or more years of experience in education. We all complete 15 plus hours of professional growth each school year. If you would like more information on our teachers and assistants please contact the preschool.
- All classes keep a year long portfolio of your child’s work so that you can see the growth they have made throughout the year.
- For your convenience, St Stephens does meet your child out at your car for drop off in the morning and we bring your child to you at pick up.