The Nativity of the Lord – Christmas Day – Mass
Dec. 24 – Christmas Pageant – 3:15pm
Dec. 24 – Mass, 4:00pm – English
Dec. 24 – Mass, 6:00pm – English
Dec. 25 – Mass, 10:00am – Bilingual
Solemnity of Mary – New Year’s Mass Schedule
Dec. 31 – Mass, 5:30pm – English
Jan. 1 – Mass, 10:00am – English
Jan. 1 – Mass, 11:45am – Spanish
- Weekday Mass (In the Chapel)
- Monday 12:00pm
- Tuesday 5:30pm
- Wednesday 12:00pm
- Thursday 8:30am
- Friday 12:00pm
- Weekend Mass
- Saturday 5:00pm
- Sunday 7:45am and 10:00am
- Sunday 11:45am (Spanish)
- Sunday 5:00pm (LifeTeen)
- Every Saturday 3:30-4:30pm
- 30 minutes before each weekday Mass
- Christian Marriage
- Marriage preparation required. Contact the Pastor at least nine (9) months in advance. Two additional months’ notice needed for wedding in another country. If you plan on getting married, always contact the church before setting a date or booking a reception site.
- As scheduled by the diocese.
- Offered in English or Spanish.
- No baptisms in December.
- Baptism preparation required. Parents need to be registered members of St. Stephen. Contact the parish office.